Monday 5 October 2015

Today Dulverton. Tomorrow the world.

http://www.dulvertonmiddleschool.co.uk/governors.aspI am delighted to let you know about my return to public office in the most important role of leader. Needless to say this is overdue recognition of my considerable skills in this field. Naturally Dulverton Middle School looked beyond their own flock when seeking a new Chair for the Board of Governors. I was approached and asked to help them. You can understand why they picked me. I have established a national reputation as a positive force for change in transforming organisations and working with communities to create excellence and innovation. I have led structural, cultural, behavioural and procedural change across local authorities and local strategic partnerships. I am well known for my work on shared services, joint ventures with the private sector and creation of efficiencies using world class technologies. I also walk on water.

No comments: