Sunday 13 July 2008

Hot wheels

Mark Cavendish proved again that he is the fastest
sprinter in the world by dominating his rivals in the final 50 metres of yesterday's eighth stage of the 2008 Tour de France. 24-year-old Mike exploded out of the pack and crossed the finish line nearly two bicycle lengths ahead of his Team Columbia teammate Gerald Ciolek of Germany to record his second stage win of this year's Tour. Frenchman Jimmy Casper finished third. "It was really fast," Cavendish said after the race. "I was too far back at the last curve and too far back when the sprint started. So I began the sprint early and built up a lot of speed. I'm so fast that I can make up ground."


I know exactly how you felt Mark....and I was with you all the way in spirit. A great job well done. My sentiments exactly. And may I recommend my favourite product: Assos - a suggestive name, maybe, but at less than a tenner a tub it really does the business and it is so simple to apply (ask my PA)

No comments: